Gifting nature

 New year-

A lovely occasion to start something rousing and transforming. 


After finishing all my exams, I finally had the time to go for my physical education classes. It was a Monday morning which took me there, on the ground, but something was missing there… The greenery was nowhere to be found. Previously the area was tremendously filled with a fresh green color but now…This was the first time I felt so doleful and downhearted which made me think about how to overcome this unpropitious scenario. Firstly, I thought of buying some plants directly, but then I thought, why should I use my father’s money for this?  


And, this made me do something striking. 


Since Christmas and New year was approaching, I thought about selling some gift pouches which are reasonable and appealing to gift someone. Well, planning and executing this was one of the most challenging parts. My mom, brother and I went to several markets to look for the best combinations which are giftable and affordable with a profit motive because I wanted to give the capital back to my father and plant those beautiful floras with the profit I earn. The day was seamlessly tiring because it was tremendously difficult to find such permutations at the cheapest cost. But, we finally found a shop. 


We went inside and could see that they had pretty tiny journals which made me take a look there. It had exquisite designs and could be considered as one of the most affordable commodities there.  Without any further delay, We purchased almost 50 quantities of it with some petit-sized pens. However, the packets seemed incomplete so we purchased some imported delish chocolates  to provide a quality element. Moreover, My mom and I made some artistic greeting cards which just completed all of it.  And it turned out to be incredible.


The night we came home, we instantly started putting everything together in a shiny pouch. We made almost 15 pouches at first and then the next day, I took it to my school and sold those for just 50 rupees. And… I could sell them all!


From that day, the more I used to sell, the more it got popularized. After selling all the 50 orders, I made a revenue of 3000 rupees which is honestly terrific for a start. I returned all the money which I had taken from my father and purchased 10 charming plants from it. And…


The day I planted those verdure floras at my school, it was the first time I felt I had done something- not for me, but for our nature. We all will go someday, but these plants will definitely remain here, preserving humanity. And that’s what made me do.   




Comments

Popular Posts