Funfair- an exam more than an event.

 

  
 
Social Interaction- a skill that I have always intensely admired but never succeeded in having so. I am an introverted individual who lacks social skills (and also avoids any social interactions) but instantly regrets whenever encountering such. I was tired of being like this, misanthropic and unforthcoming until a day that brought me into the crowds. 

A funfair is a sublime event which takes place annually at my school offering various opportunities and significant positions. And...this time, it was us (my class), who had to put up a stall there:)
Well, to add more to this state of affairs, only a handful of my friends were ready to come and take the charge. "I'll also be taking the charge this time," I told myself. I have always ran from such beautiful opportunities, proffering me to improve in this area but I have always avoided so. But not this time.

My class and I decided to put up a stall of games.

 I believe entertainment is one of the most alluring forms of providing happiness and especially if it's for children, there's no doubt. But, I had only one doubt, the doubt of-- presenting myself. 

The day arrived gloriously, pushing me to go ahead. 

I reached the stall and could see hundreds of youngsters standing in line to play games. I felt anxious but I knew that this is a chance to become more approachable and have a likable personality. 

And yes, I did it.  


Comments

Popular Posts