The strongest lady had conquered the pain

 The night came like a storm, taking all our blissful lives and giving us the pain. The pain was intense and unexpected to everyone. Everyone were suffering the pain but not physical, like her. She screamed with agony in her voice. It was so loud that even our neighbors would have heard that. My mom came running in the hall and so did my father. She still screamed. She pointed towards her stomach and tears started gushing from her eyes. I had once seen her crying like that and immediately understood the reason. There were stones in her stomach again...

                                            My eyes filled with horror. It was unimaginable. She had turned completely white and was shivering. I had never seen a person as strong as her. She would have been strongest lady ever known to me, but today, the strongest lady had become extremely weak. I could feel the pain in her eyes that were now seeking for courage. 

                                           I couldn't even look at her. It was hard yet frightening. But this was not the time to cry. Heroes can't be defeated so easily. She had already defeated this villain once so can obviously do that this time also. I just had to make her realize the power she had. I held her hands and  my eyes conveyed everything.     

                                          The ambulance came rushing and took her immediately to the hospital. She was being operated by the doctors. And as every story ends happily, this one also did. The strongest lady had conquered the pain...She is my grandmother...

                                            

Comments

  1. Yess she is strong 💪💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salute to the dangerously Young lady (Aaji) and obeisance to the little Shayee who penned it,so beautifully. Please search "St. Stephens",it just would open the flood gates to "Oxford" or "Cambridge",for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I felt the pain....so superb description.....
    Akshataa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a strong lady and a fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well written life experience sayee... Weldon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts